Our history The Lizarran experience We want you to have a good time Lizarran in the media Become part of Lizarran
Lizarran in the media
- Morocco adopts Lizarran Tapas
- Lizarran, present at the events celebrating the euskera
- Lizarran arrives in Latin America
- Lizarran ended the first quarter of this year with 8 new establishments, consolidating its position at a national and international level
- The team sponsored by the Reus Lizarran franchise participates in the Aragón–Bearn Cycle Race
- Lizarran inaugurates its sixth restaurant in the Canary Islands, opening its first tapas bar in Lanzarote
- Lizarran Cambrils celebrates ten years as a franchise by renewing its commitment to the brand for another ten years
Lizarran, present at the events celebrating the euskera
LIZARRAN, the leader in the preparation of tapas, could not fail to be present in the events to mark “Basque, a Language with a Future”, celebrated in Madrid from March 13 to 15 2012 and organized by the Etxepare-Basque Institute, Euskaltzaindia / Royal Academy of the Basque Language and the Royal Basque Society of Friends of the Country.The Etxepare-Basque Institute selected LIZARRAN to provide the catering for the institutional act of homage to the Basque language celebrated at the Spanish Royal Academy on March 14, which was attended by the minister for education, culture and sport, José Ignacio Wert, as well as prominent individuals from the worlds of culture and politics.
Also, LIZARRAN was responsible for the catering on offer at the presentation held by the Etxepare-Basque Institute, “AT!”, celebrated on March 16 at the Círculo de Bellas Artes (CBA) building, during which texts by nine Basque writers were presented.